Sunday, January 13, 2008

Football and United.

Ah yes football, (Insert poetic crap to make it sound deep)

As I said before, I am an ardent Manchester united fan. I have had my fair share of piss taking contests with other fans from rival clubs.

You know... the standard drill "Your club is absolute shite, you scousers can’t tell your arse from your head"

Or the good old ones like

"Ever heard why Jesus wasn’t born in North London? Cause they couldn’t find 3 wise men or a virgin there."

Not exactly subtle, but football fans aren’t the brightest lot.

So how do people choose a club to support? I wasn’t born in Manchester; I am from Madras, when I started football I had options open to me. It was rational of me to choose united, they were playing the best football, they were winning trophies, call me a glory hunter, sue me. I doubt you would watch united v southend play in a shit hole at 3 am local time.

Why did my mates choose Liverpool then? They had won fuck all for the past n years, Ah yes they have a rich "history", but that doesn’t count for much if you are 12 and people around you are following cricket.

Do it for the fun, do they? Just to piss their mates off? Bah.

I hate them scousers.

This sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOVxM_n0gBc


All with the kiss kiss bang bang in the end too :)

No comments: